This very old church dates back to 1616. It is situated close to Embourios
, in the isolated west area of Milos
. It used to function also as a monastery up to the middle of 19 century but now nobody lives there. From the church yard space a panoramic view is revealed towards Fatourena
beach and Plaka
on the other side of the horseshoe.